Friday, August 10, 2007

2 cents

This from Marty Meyers, who I have known for over 32 years. He is the author of the Patrick Hardy series, and--with his wife Annette--a series of historical mysteries written as "Maan Meyers."

Here's his 2 cents:



THE BLOG! What a great name for a movie!

I would like to add my 2 cents. A PWA BLOG is a swell idea.

Suggestion: Since Maan Meyers has a new book coming out in 2008 we'd like to se a section called PLUG POSTS. Being blog-challanged I don't know if blogs break down into sections or are just general post \-and rant-centers. My lack of knowledge notwithstanding, It's a great idea. Now if I can only figure out how to post.

Marty Meyers

Of course Annette agrees with everything I've said.

And, of course, she disagrees with the immediate above.

M


Bob again: posting is easy. Just send what yu want to me and I will post it. Unlike most blogs this one is NOT open to the public. Sorry. Anyone can read it, only members can post to it.

RJR

P.S. Nobody is more blog challenged than I.